PDA

View Full Version : CASPA On Demand not working

noshow CASPA
19-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi

I bought TIVO almost a year ago now and I have never been able to get the CASPA facility to work. I have set up the wallet but there is a notice that constantly comes up that says there is no device connected to this account. After several frustrating emails back and forth with TIVO in America, I still have no solution to what has become an extremely frustrating problem!!!
Can anyone help me with this enquiry as I am not getting any joy anywhere else?

petestrash
22-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Can you schedule recording using the TiVo Genie on mytivo?

Peter.

petestrash
22-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Can you schedule recording using the TiVo Genie on mytivo?

Peter.

Tara
23-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Hey Peter,

Speaking of the TiVo Genie, I am sure this is a dumb question ... but here goes .....

I can access and use the Genie on my desktop no worries, but when I launch the Genie on my mini netbook I am unable to see the bottom of the pop up record box located on the bottom right of the screen with the 3 tabs. Therefore I cannot click on the record tab.
Actually it seems to be hidden under the taskbar and I am unable to drag the box higher to see the bottom.
How to fix this?

Hope that made sense and thank you in advance.
Tara

petestrash
24-07-2011, 09:26 PM
It sounds like the screen resolution is too small to display it properly.

Do you have any scroll bars to move the page?

If not (and assuming you are using some flavour of Windows) try Alt+Spacebar+M to activate the windows move feature. Then use your cursor keys to move the window.

Peter.

Ps if you still have further issues, please start a new thread as it is not the same issue as this one.