PDA

View Full Version : No response from support@mytivo.com.au !!

Batch
21-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Has anyone else had any problems getting a response out of TiVo Support??

I have had a tuner problem with my TiVo, and emailed support@mytivo.com.au 4 weeks ago to get some help. After an initial email from them (requesting some additional information, which I provided), I have got no response from them whatsoever, despite repeated reminder emails from me. I am getting increasingly frustrated, but am not sure what I can do!

Does anyone have any suggestions on how else I can contact TiVo to get some help?

Arrrrggghhh!!

petestrash
21-12-2010, 11:53 PM
Can you give me specific details. Case number, last time you contacted them, last time they contacted you, what was said etc.

Peter.

Batch
22-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Hi Peter,

My initial email was sent on 25 November, outlining the problem in relation to the tuners. TiVo Support responded on 2 December, requesting that I provide them with the diagnostic values for the major broadcasters' channels. I was given an Enquiry ID #JFJ-72984-861.

I then provided the requested diagnostic information by email the following day (3 December), after which TiVo Support responded on the same day suggesting that some of the data I provided was incomplete. I responded later that same day advising them that the data I had provided was not incomplete, but was just showing as being blank on the diagnostic screen (hence there was no information to provide).

As I did not get any response from TiVo Support by 8 December, I sent them an email reminding them that I was still waiting for a response. After no contact, I then sent another email on 16 December again requesting that they assist me with my query. Despite my numerous emails, I have had no contact from them in almost 3 weeks. In all cases I have copied in my previous emails and have provided the Enquiry Number in the email subject heading.

Is there anything you can suggest that I do?? My TiVo has not been receiving or recording any channels for a month now!

Many thanks,

David

petestrash
23-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Can you please PM me your TiVo Serial Number, Name, Phone, Email details. Also what Country, State, City you are in (or add it to your profile here).

Peter.

Batch
25-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Thanks Peter - I've PM'd the details to you.

Cheers - David

petestrash
25-12-2010, 12:58 PM
I'll see what I can do, but not sure who is around this week.

In the meantime, could I suggest you start a new case number but attach the previous emails.

That should bump the issue for them.

Peter.