PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to Buy!

ScubaGary
04-07-2004, 08:57 AM
Hi,

I am really keen to get a TiVo but am hesitating to order from US or UK due to several bad experiences with ordering off the net. (am I the only one ?)
I got my money back (well most of it) from visa but was left with the bad feeling that these people now had all my visa details to (use/sell) to people that make use of these details for their own benefit.

Does anyone have/know of a TiVo For Sale in Australia !!!!

Thanks
Gary

elarbee
04-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Hiya

I think I've seen your posts over at topfields website, looks like your getting closer to the right box ( go TiVo! ) ;)

Sorry I dont have one for sale, but Ive just ordered one from George at http://www.eksys.com

I sent him two emails first asking a whole bunch of questions and he replied with answers within 24 hours. Plus most people here seem happy with his service.

He accepts payment via paypal.

Might be an option :D

ScubaGary
04-07-2004, 07:17 PM
Yes, that was me over at Topfields, I just purchased a Toppy 5000, what a great machine. Perfect SD TV right up to my Projector with lots of functionality: Record 2 separate programs and watch a third, time slip, etc. !!!

BUT, I realy want to same functions with my Foxtel, so, my interest in a TiVo.

I have taken your advice and just ordered one form George over at Eklectic. He responded to my email today within a couple of hours, must have caught him on the net.

He sent back a PayPal link all set up with full details already to pay, good service.