PDA

View Full Version : Channel 9 EPG not working

duncane
31-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Has anyone notice that the Channel 9 EPG is now listed as "To Be Announced" or is it just me?

Anyone know when this is gonna get fixed or what number to call to get support to look at it?

Also is this a bad sign of a Channel 7 and 9 war over TiVO?

Darren King
31-08-2008, 05:44 PM
Has anyone notice that the Channel 9 EPG is now listed as "To Be Announced" or is it just me? Just you, although you have not put in your profile where you are located so it could be area specific.

Anyone know when this is gonna get fixed or what number to call to get support to look at it? www.tivo.com.au is the official site for all things relating to the TiVoHD

Also is this a bad sign of a Channel 7 and 9 war over TiVO?doubtful.

duncane
31-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Im in perth... hmmm most odd. I will try a restart on the TivO maybe?

duncane
31-08-2008, 08:38 PM
Panic over... it was just me. I rescaned my channel list and it works now.

Im in a low signal area so probably it lost channel 9 for a bit and then when it came back it added to the channel list but didnt show it as a legit channel.

Did have a look at the TiVo site, but there is no phone number to call for support, just the average support articles.

petestrash
31-08-2008, 10:15 PM
You can contact TiVo on support@tivo.com.au in the future if you need to.

I'm also in Perth, and I have noticed there is a lot of difference in the 9HD guide shown on TiVoHD and the Printed guide. Haven't bothered confriming with online guides yet.

Peter.