PDA

View Full Version : No Prime TV guide data

neilp
26-07-2008, 11:13 AM
I'm guessing the issue with TV1 guide data has been resolved as it all looks fine, however Prime TV channel seems to have run out of data now.

I had guide data only up to mid Saturday (26th July) and forced a download, but that didn't get me any new data.

Anyone else having the same problem?

finethen
26-07-2008, 02:42 PM
Yup three TiVos but no Prime Data, must be a change in the way Sky are publishing?

tonys
26-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Same here, no Prime, No C4, TV1 is still iffy, big gap between 8.30 and 10.40 tonight.
Ironic that the problems with guide data have only started since someone commented how quite thr forum's been lately and how well their TiVo's been running! Jinx!

KiwiKen
26-07-2008, 04:37 PM
and I don't have Sky so was relying on TiVo to record the Rugby this evening on Prime (to watch the ABs sort the Aussies in the morning). But a manual setting will achieve that, it would just be nice to have the programme data back.;)

mpnash
26-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Same here, no Prime, No C4, TV1 is still iffy, big gap between 8.30 and 10.40 tonight.
Ironic that the problems with guide data have only started since someone commented how quite thr forum's been lately and how well their TiVo's been running! Jinx!

TV1 looks all OK again to me. The 8.30-10.40 slot tonight is Silent Witness. Rest of the week looks fully populated too.

Prime, on the other hand, empty as you've all seen...

petestrash
26-07-2008, 07:27 PM
I don't think DJC visits here much these days, perhaps one of you would like to PM him in case there is something that can be done.

Peter.

finethen
27-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Solved now thanks to I don't know who?

petestrash
27-07-2008, 06:15 PM
I think it's all down to DJC, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Peter.

graemeh
29-07-2008, 06:26 PM
My Tivo has the guide data for Prime but there are programs I have a season pass for that are not being recorded. These are programs such as Dr Who. Tivo is not flagging any conflicts.

I'm having the same problem with TV3 news where it seems to be working some days but not others.

Any suggestions?

finethen
29-07-2008, 06:32 PM
My Tivo has the guide data for Prime but there are programs I have a season pass for that are not being recorded. These are programs such as Dr Who. Tivo is not flagging any conflicts.

I'm having the same problem with TV3 news where it seems to be working some days but not others.

Any suggestions?

Try this solution for warped clock, works for me, have to repeat every so often

http://www.oztivo.net/twiki/bin/view/FAQ/MyTivoSaysIHaveNoGuideData

catdog
29-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Try using a wishlist instead of a season pass and you'll probably find it is more reliable.