PDA

View Full Version : Sky 1 guide data

GreatDrok
16-02-2008, 02:24 PM
I've just noticed that the guide data for Sky 1 has run out. Forcing an update succeeds but still nothing for sky 1. Other channels look fine. This isn't anything to do with the name changing to 'the box' or anything is it?

sadrake
18-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Same here. Probably to do with the name change. the automated scripts wont be looking for Box Channel title.

Just have to wait for them to be fixed up...

catdog
18-02-2008, 05:05 PM
It appears that it has been fixed, with data appearing from midnight onwards - try forcing a daily call.

I guess someone will have to design a new box logo to use on tivo in place of the old sky1 logo! :p

GreatDrok
18-02-2008, 05:32 PM
It appears that it has been fixed, with data appearing from midnight onwards - try forcing a daily call.

I guess someone will have to design a new box logo to use on tivo in place of the old sky1 logo! :p

Yep. Guide is there again but nothing for today. Good job there is bugger all on the Box (as usual!) so I'm not missing much.

NZMarke
19-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Hi all

I'm still (blush) running on the legacy emulator, and having that same issue with Sky1 as of last night.

I know I should be shifting off the legacy emulator - problem is time and archiving of stuff off the existing setup.

Is there any chance this issue might be resolved on the legacy emulator?

Cheers

Mark

DJC
19-03-2008, 07:00 PM
I'd suggest that its time to move across to the current emulator.

I'm not aware of any work on the legacy emulator at this stage.