PDA

View Full Version : TWP issue

JustinD
04-09-2007, 11:24 AM
I had posted this in the mailing list last night but not received any feedback here so I thought I would post it.

I have had some issues with TWP where the future week grid listings hasn't been showing. I have previously remapped the stations but now my grid only shows channel 10, whilst the channel mapping has all the Victorian FTA stations (my viewing). I am unsure what the issue is or how to troubleshoot it. Any thoughts would be welcome.

thomson
04-09-2007, 12:30 PM
I had posted this in the mailing list last night but not received any feedback here so I thought I would post it.

I have had some issues with TWP where the future week grid listings hasn't been showing. I have previously remapped the stations but now my grid only shows channel 10, whilst the channel mapping has all the Victorian FTA stations (my viewing). I am unsure what the issue is or how to troubleshoot it. Any thoughts would be welcome.

When in "Channel Grid" you will see that the first line (above the list of channels) reads something like: Show Channels: all favs filter. By default only the favourite channels are listed. Clicking on "all" should list all of them, and clicking on "filter" will list the ones specified in the configuration file (channelgrid.itcl or channelgrid.cfg).

Basically you probably want to use More...->Channel Prefs to set your Favourite Channels, or create a file in your modules directory called channelgrid.cfg with the following:

set CHANNEL_FILTER ""

petestrash
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
I responded to your post on list this morning.

Peter.