PDA

View Full Version : Lost access to news and documentaries channels

ashleyd1414
13-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Tivo no longer seems to know about all the news and documentary channels, although it is downloading data. I cant add them back in, they do not appear in the channels list ...

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Darren

petestrash
13-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Can you please give us a little more information to work on.

What state are you in
Which Pay service do you use
How do you receive it (sat,cable etc)
If you know, which headends you are supposed to receive
Are you sure it's not a fault with your pay service (do the channels still appear if you use the pay tv remote)
Exactly which channels you are missing from your line up.
What happens if you enter one of the missing channel numbers into your TiVo remote. does the OSD show the correct channel number and name.

Peter.

ashleyd1414
14-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

Basically, I have lost all News and Documentaries channels, effectively 600 and above. I live in Wahroonga, NSW, 2076, and I have foxtel cable.

I can see the channels using the Foxtel remote, and Tivo did know about them previously, as I have a recording from the History channel for example.

I have not tried flicking live tv over to the channel number using Tivo, I will when I get home. If I do it on the foxtel remote, it works.

Cheers for the assistance, and just generally being Tivo gods ! :)

ashleyd1414
14-05-2007, 08:06 PM
Fixed it. Just bought up all the channels in tivowebplus, selected i receive them all and updated. Then rebooted tivo. Weird. Thanks anyway, I am happy once again !

petestrash
15-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Ok glad you have it sorted.

Peter.