PDA

View Full Version : Guide Data only showing to 11:00Pm today

MichaelHarris1
29-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Hi - not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I am only showing guide data for today (Sunday) until 11:00PM - but only on some channels E.g. UKTV (regular & +2), Lifestyle, Classic, Sci Fi. All other channels showing guide right the way thru the week.

Any ideas??

Michael

Darren King
29-04-2007, 09:36 PM
There are some shortages with PayTV at the moment. Remember, data is not a guaranteed service and at times volunteers might not be available and to that end other's may wish to contribute a little.

You can check this for yourself what may or may not be missing here: http://minnie.tuhs.org/tivo-bin/tvguide.pl

You will have to be a registered member of the OzTiVo website to access this (it is indepenent of these forums)

reni10
29-04-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi - not sure if anyone else is having this problem. I am only showing guide data for today (Sunday) until 11:00PM - but only on some channels E.g. UKTV (regular & +2), Lifestyle, Classic, Sci Fi. All other channels showing guide right the way thru the week.

Any ideas??

Michael

Yes having the same issue, it seems the guide data has not been entered for these channels yet maybe?

MichaelHarris1
30-04-2007, 06:42 AM
Thanks for replies - now have "to be announced" showing against stations in guide, have checked minnie and guide data is available, so seems to be a problem with TiVO. Have tried re-booting but did not fix.

Had a similar issue before that seemd to be a server issue and Warren fixed it - is anyone else having this issue?

the3rdplace
30-04-2007, 12:20 PM
The gap report on http://minnie.tuhs.org/tivo-bin/tvguide.pl doesn't look like it has any missing data but my Tivo is still showing no guide data for some channels, e.g CMDY, UKTV Sci-Fi..

ominous2003
30-04-2007, 12:29 PM
yep, I'm experiencing the same issue here too.

MattCanavan
30-04-2007, 05:41 PM
I forced a daily call and that fixed the problem.

petestrash
01-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Most of these will be fixed with a daily call now, and another tomorrow after the next set of slices are ready.

Peter.

vex
01-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Ive got a weird one??? philips series 1 with 1.3 image

had same problem - to be announced on nearlly half of my channels
did phone-in last night 30/4/07 around 11pm suceeded
then reboot
(went to be did not check)

today those channels that said to be announced now have upcomming in front of channel name and the time of the shows is saying am - 12 hours out

when tivo time is pm ???

just finished another phone-in suceeded no download did prepare data
did not fix the problem will i have to delete listings or something ???
any help would be great

petestrash
02-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Are you still having issues?

Peter.

vex
02-05-2007, 10:02 PM
thanks for the reply but no.........................
i was just coming to post that after self phone-in it has fixed its self
i am now relaxed again

THANK GOD or WHOEVER 4 TIVO :-)

petestrash
03-05-2007, 03:55 AM
Ok, good to hear.

I'll close this thread.

Peter.