PDA

View Full Version : No TV Channel Access or Guide Download

medkraft
22-04-2007, 05:43 PM
My Tivo has recently stopped downloading the channel guide and now won't allow me to access and of the TV channels. I initially thought it might be the cable going from the Tivo to the TV but a new replacement cable failed to fix the issue.

I have also Cleared the Program Data and To Do List several times (which use to fix similar program guide issues in the past) with no luck. When I go into Pick Programs to Record I keep getting a message that the "Tivo is Organising Program Data. Pick Programs to Record will be available in 4-8 hours." But unfortunately nothing happens.

I have also tried different connection methods to the Net. I normally use a D-Link wireless access point but have also tried a NetCom Turbo Home Plug with no result.

I'm starting to believe it might be the tuner but thought I'd check with the Tivo Gurus before going further.

Cheers... Tom

Note: I have Repeated Guided Setup and gained access to the TV channels. Here's hoping it will download the program data as well. I'll keep you posted.