PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass issue

JustinD
07-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I had a problem with a season pass tonight. I have a season pass for Heroes on Channel 7 but it didn't record the episode and I missed the first 20 mins of it (found out it wasn't recording). When I checked the season pass it showed nothing was scheduled. I checked the recording history after the show and it shows nothing.

Anyway, is there anyway that episode was somehow "coded" differently so that a season pass would not work? Is there any log which might give a clue?

thanks,
Justin

petestrash
07-03-2007, 10:36 PM
I also have a SP for hero's, no issues here. I have it set for "repeats & first run".

Strange no mention in recording history, perhaps because you manually started it there is no record.

I suggest you look through the endpad log and see if it was scheduled to record.

Peter.

JustinD
08-03-2007, 05:54 AM
I checked the endpad log and it had no mention of it. Any other thoughts? I originally had heroes down as a wishlist but the other week changed it to a season pass and re-prioritised the list through tivoweb - maybe that somehow screwed it up.

Justin

petestrash
08-03-2007, 09:40 PM
Possible, but no other way to check now.

Have to wait for next weeks data to arrive and confirm it's added to your todo list.

Peter.

JustinD
13-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Ok. I just looked for Heroes on my To Do list and its not there. The tivo has it in its guide data. When I go to the SPM under Heroes it states that there are no upcoming episodes. What gives? Any thoughts?:confused:

petestrash
13-03-2007, 09:05 PM
mfs fault at a guess. Delete the current Season Pass, and set a new one.

Then make sure it shows the upcoming episode in the Season Pass manager

Peter.

JustinD
13-03-2007, 09:14 PM
Ok. Did that - it came up as scheduled. Its interesting that this isn't the first time this has happened (in Oz). I also had a similiar problem with one wishlist that I had previously posted about. I wonder why.

I used this tivo for maybe 4 years in the US without one error by the machine - funny that it should start happening now.

petestrash
13-03-2007, 09:59 PM
I don't have an answer for that.

It is certainly not a common occurance, and I have never had it occur myself and I have hundreds of SP's.

At the end of the day the TiVo is a computer which runs at around 50mhz and is generally always working at full capacity.

Our hacks and addin programs add to this load, so occasional glitches are possible.

Peter.