PDA

View Full Version : Not all guide channals filled.

dr k
07-11-2006, 03:55 PM
I've just re-imaged to 1.6.1 (about 8 hours ago) and after the indexing has finished I'm left with about 5 channels with a "to be announced" message in the guide.

All the data is available via Tivoweb, but it's not showing up in the regular guide. I've made a new daily call, and forced an index, and yet the problem persists.

I also ran an update which didn't help either. Can anyone help?

dr k
08-11-2006, 03:59 PM
It's now 30 hours since re-imaging and I still have the same channels as "to be announced".

In the tivoweb/Phone area I'm also seeing some strange things:

Last Successful Call: Tuesday, 7th Nov at 10:37
Last Call Attempt: Tuesday, 7th Nov at 15:34
Last Attempt Status: Succeeded
Next Scheduled Call: Wednesday, 8th Nov at 13:56

It's now 3 hours past due for the currently scheduled call. Is this associated with my guide data issues?

petestrash
09-11-2006, 04:29 AM
I have moved your posts as they really has nothing to do with the resolved server issues from back in June.

Can you please be a little more specific with your problems.

It would help if you added your City/State details in the user control panel, so we know where you are, in case it's a local issue.

We also need to know what channels you are having issues with, where they come from (Fox,Austar,FTA,SelectTV etc) and how you recieve them (Cable, Satellite, Antenna direct, Antenna via STB etc).

Peter.

petestrash
09-11-2006, 04:31 AM
Next Scheduled Call: Wednesday, 8th Nov at 13:56

It's now 3 hours past due for the currently scheduled call. Is this associated with my guide data issues?

Not likely, generally TiVo's will not callout during the day. The call will have been resheduled for Wednesday night.

Peter.

dr k
09-11-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks Peter.

I'm in Melbourne with Foxtel Digital Cable. I was previously running a 1.5 image on my Phillips S1 Tivo when this problem came up. Initially I had a warped clock on the 1.5, which I fixed, but the problem persisted so I decided to blow it away and install the newest image.

I have since re-imaged with the brand new 1.6.1 image, and also run an update_oztivo to get to 1.6.2

The channels that are "to be announced" are:

105 - Arena
116 - Hallmark
126 - ABC 2
402 - Showtime + 2
413 - Movie Extra
419 - World Movies
610 - Discovery

I've forced a daily call (last night) and then force_index30.tcl but still no go.

I ran "mfscheck -fix" which came back with 0 errors - restarted, phoned homed, forced an index but still nothing has changed.

petestrash
09-11-2006, 03:22 PM
we will see if this get resolved by loading the 1.6.2 image as suggested in another forum.

Peter