PDA

View Full Version : Missing program data?

LSpitz
31-07-2006, 07:17 AM
It seems that there is no program data for Channel 3 tomorrow (1 August) between noon and 6 pm. Or do I have some other problem?

catdog
01-08-2006, 05:12 AM
I have data for then (on port 80 emulator). If you havn't already, try forcing a daily call and see if it picks it up?

LSpitz
03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
OK, it seems my problem was/is (much) more complex than I originally thought.

The TiVoWeb "phone" page shows that I have guide data to Aug 17 but if I look at the todo list, there is no guide data shown past next Monday, Aug 7. There is also no data past Aug 7 if I try to program by channel, date and time.

Recently the time for the next scheduled call gets passed without a call be attempted since the last call attempt and success have the same date and time and it is unchanged unchanged and its status is "suceeded".

I do not have the "warped clock" entries in the log and a force_index.tcl does'nt seem to have any effect, even if I wait several hours to give it a chance to do its thing.

Manually initialted calls always seem to work, but strangely sometimes result in a next call time only four or five hours later. As said above, these call times pass without anything happening apparently.

Reboots don't help.

I would appreciate guidance on what to try next.

Darren King
03-08-2006, 07:14 PM
The TiVoWeb "phone" page shows that I have guide data to Aug 17 but if I look at the todo list, there is no guide data shown past next Monday, Aug 7. There is also no data past Aug 7 if I try to program by channel, date and time.

If the NZ guys are anything like us here in Oz then this is normal. We only have valid program data for 4-5 days tops ahead at any one time.

The TiVo shows in the "phone" menu there is valid guide data for a couple of weeks in advance and this is done so the TiVo stops complaining it is running short of guide data which it will if there is less than 5 days or so. This is why you have such a thing as a "no nag" channel as it is this channel that is loaded with two weeks worth of dummy data to suppress the warning "nag" message.