PDA

View Full Version : Australian EPG petition. Have your say!!

arkay
20-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've posted the following on a number of PVR related sites today and I believe it also has a place here. I am sure you are all aware of the heat being applied by the powers that be with regard to guide sources at the present time. It's even been published in the Age and Sydney Morning Herald. This has presented a threat to all PVR users in Australia and I personally am sick of being dictated too regarding content that should be free.

A copy of the posts on other forums is below:

I felt it time we attempt to show a united front to the powers that be in the EPG arena. As such I have created an online petition. I would ask that each of you read and sign the petition and make any comment you feel necessary (though please remember that agressive comments will not be as well viewed as carefully constructed feedback).

You can sign the petition here. (http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/EPG_OZ/)

I would ask that each of you inform friends and relatives of the petition if they are not in a position to read this thread. I will also be posting this information to many other PVR related sites. Please feel free to post about it on any other boards where PVR users live. Even overseas ones as we could use feedback from those that do have a free EPG in their country.

Lets show them WHY they HAVE to consider an EPG for Australia!!!

Thanks for listenening :)

Cheers,

Arkay.